By Nakita Nicci
Neko Cheri is the CEO and founder of Excell University, Neko has become one of the most well known social media influencers in the areas of real estate investing and finance. For the last 15 years, she has assisted thousands of families on the road to building wealth and leveraging debt. Cheri has most recently started her own reality series titled; “ The Real Investors of Atlanta”. On the show Cheri show secrets on how to earn up to $25K in one weekend via AirBNB.
Miz CEO sat down with Cheri to get you the tea on 5 business tips on how to maximize your earnings right now.
Who is Neko Cheri?
I am a real estate and credit expert. My company is Excell University. I help entrepreneurs secure earnings to maintain their high quality lifestyle. My business definitely chose me because I had dreams of being a movie star as a child.
Tell us about your bounce back mentality (your superpower)?
I mess up all the time, lol. I see myself as a constant work in progress. I consider my super power to be vision. I am able to see a way out of no way on many different levels in business and in life and being honestly authentic. I believe what I bring cannot be presented by anyone else but me.
Name a person who has inspired you in business and why?
It would have to be Oprah not just because of the wealth she has amassed but because her success weighed heavily on her effort. Also, my mother. I have never met a more loving, dedicated, genuine, and caring soul. I wish I had the capacity to love people and grind the way my Mother does. She is the ultimate balance of wisdom and work
Give us five business tips readers can do to secure the bag in 2020?
· Mind the business that pays you, through text messages. Follow up. Less than 5% of leads are contacted within 24 hours. Start texting your prospective clients within 12 hours of meeting them with your digital business cards and picture.
· Mobilize your website, most people will use their phones to view your website, make sure its user friendly. It’s not a bad idea to invest in a mobile app.
· You don’t have to be the best to compete with them. Don’t be afraid to close, ask for the sale. Always have a call to action or your “ask” in everything you post about on your social.
· When you hear that yes for that right opportunity, you’ll be grateful for everyone that said no.
· Lead generation; where do leads come from? Traffic right?!? To get more leads, become the expert by blogging the solution to the most well known problem in your industry.
What’s next for you in business?
Next in business is for me to help 100 women build a 10 million dollar real estate portfolio by buying commercial property.
How do we stay in contact with you?