ANDY’S FROZEN CUSTARD OPENS NEW QUICK-SERVICE FROZEN CUSTARD STORE IN SCHAUMBURG, IL; CONTINUES PRAIRIE-STATE EXPANSION WITH 13TH CHICAGO-AREA DRIVE-THRU & WALK-UP WINDOW LOCATION
Nationally-Recognized Frozen Custard Store Offers Made-Fresh-Hourly™ Creamy Treats
Served Lightning-Fast Including Delectable Seasonal Items Like Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes,
Seasonal Blackberry Waffle-Jack and Tasty Sundaes, Smooth Malts, Cups and Cones
Schaumburg, IL – June 30, 2020 – Andy’s Frozen Custard (www.eatandys.com), the beloved quick-serve frozen custard dessert business, today announced the opening of its newest store in Schaumburg, IL. The new drive-thru and walk-up window location represents Andy’s 13th Chicago-area store as the company continues to expand across the Prairie State.
“We’re so excited to open our newest Chicagoland store,” said Andy’s Frozen Custard President and Owner Andy Kuntz. “As our biggest market nationwide, the Windy City has always been near and dear to our hearts. As Andy’s Frozen Custard continue expanding across the region, we look forward to welcoming new friends and neighbors alike with sweet treats at our newest area location.”
Fresh Handcrafted Frozen Custard Treats at Andy’s Drive-Thru and Walk-Up Stores
Featuring a sparkling-clean, classic 1950-60s-style theme, an outdoor patio with bench seating and stellar, unmatched customer service, Andy’s newest location has a bright and cheerful retro vibe that echoes a slice of hometown Americana with frozen custard treats served lightning-fast.
At the company’s new Schaumburg location, customers can enjoy an enticing menu of rich, thick and decadent handcrafted frozen treats featuring Made Fresh Hourly™ chocolate and vanilla frozen custard using the freshest and finest blend of ingredients. Andy’s Frozen Custard is made with proprietary, custom-built machines churning at precise speeds. The result is creamier and more luxurious than traditional ice cream, with delicious treats including:
- Concretes. Created by taking your favorite toppings and blending them together with Made Fresh Hourly™frozen custard, a fan favorite at Andy’s is the ‘BootDaddy® Concrete’ featuring Andy’s vanilla frozen custard blended with Oreos, crème caramel and hot fudge. Andy’s also invented the JackhammerTM—where your favorite one-topping concrete is filled in the center with a topping of choice—such as popular ‘James Brownie Funky Jackhammer™’—featuring vanilla frozen custard blended with creamy peanut butter and brownies then filled with hot fudge.
- Seasonal Treats. Providing a unique experience no matter what the season, Andy’s Frozen Custard also serves delicious seasonal treats year-round, such as the Signature Strawberry Shortcake Sundae or new Blackberry Waffle-Jack.
- New! Golden Crisp Waffle Cones. Newly-introduced buttery, crispy and Made Fresh Daily in-house Golden Crisp Waffle Cones.
- Andy’s Anywhere™. Customers may also take Andy’s Frozen Custard home to friends and family — including traditional vanilla and chocolate quarts or specialty pint flavors such as, Butter Pecan, Mint Chocolate Chip, Hot Fudge Brownie, Bordeaux Cherry Chip and featured seasonal flavors.
- Malts and More. Andy’s Frozen Custard also offer malts featuring frozen custard blended with real malt powder; frozen custard Shakes; Old-Fashioned Freezes blended with your favorite soda; floats featuring scoops of custard with your favorite soda; and Old-Fashioned Sodas including cherry, chocolate, raspberry, strawberry or key lime-flavored syrup with seltzer.
- Splits and Sundaes. Are also available including choices such as Andy’s™ Banana Split, Andy’s™ Turtle Split, The Original Straw-Ana, Andy’s™ Hot Fudge Sundae with Andy’s famous roasted Pecans and Andy’s™ Ozark Turtle, or Andy’s™ seasonal Strawberry Shortcake Sundae now available.
- Extraordinary Selection of Toppings. For all of its treats, Andy’s Frozen Custard also offers a wide variety of toppings allowing for smooth, creamy and decadent combinations—including favorite candy mix-ins, fresh fruits, made-from-scratch brownies, cookie dough, famous roasted pecans, hot fudge, caramel and much more.
New Schaumburg Location
Located at 390 Barrington Road in Schaumburg, IL, the new Andy’s Frozen Custard Schaumburg store is a 1,500 sq. ft. standalone building including a drive-thru and walk-up service windows, as well as outdoor seating on benches with heated patios in the winter months. Andy’s is also taking enhanced precautions to increase health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic and has elevated its already stringent procedures at its new store.
Our summer hours for the new Schaumburg location, which is bringing more than 25 new jobs to the area, are Sunday to Thursday from 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (midnight). More information about the store is also available at the Andy’s website, and customers can follow Andy’s Schaumburg location via social media on Facebook or Instagram and interested customers can call for more details at 872-260-0100.
About Andy’s Frozen Custard
Founded in 1986 by John and Carol Kuntz, Andy’s Frozen Custard has been providing the freshest frozen custard in the business for more than 30 years—scooping, mixing and presenting frozen custard treats with speed and finesse. Carol continues to operate the Springfield/Branson Market and supports Andy, the company namesake, along with his wife Dana Kuntz, operating the nation’s largest frozen custard-only business, with more than 2,000 employees and 92 company-owned and franchised stores across 14 states—including Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, North and South Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas. Known for the quality of its sweet treats and its excellent customer service, Andy’s also offers the ‘Yum Squad Loyalty Club,’ designed to say “thank you” to loyal customers by earning points to redeem towards a free treat for every dollar spent. For more information or to for details about franchising opportunities, visit www.eatandys.com.